Events Management is a core service offering at Masiwela. Hosting events, whether conferences, incentives, activation’s, workshops, meetings or charity events, all play an integral role in the marketing strategy of an effective business. Events create the platform for inspiration, innovation and collaboration within businesses as well as between businesses and their customers. With a highly experienced team, we offer comprehensive solutions that are implemented in conjunction with our clients specific set of objectives to ensure results are achieved within defined budgets. Our vision is to bring your brand to life.
Masiwela has hosted a series of events for businesses such as DStv, Mutlichoice, M-Net Channel 101, M-Net Movies, M-Net Edge, Mzanzi, Kyknet, Zebra Technologies and the Swiss Education Group. Furthermore we have hosted activation, launch and exhibition events for Indaba, Getaway, Pick ‘n Pay Taste of Joburg, Pick ‘n Pay Goodness Expo, African Farmers Expo, and several more. Whatever your unique set of requirements, our team is equipped to design and execute spectacular, world-class events for you and your business.
Clients can rely on us to manage the end-to-end logistics of their events. Our responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Event Plan Management – maintaining a task plan that thoroughly details all event milestones.
- Event Budget Management – managing a central event budget and recording all relevant event expenses.
- Site Selection – conducting venue research, coordinating site visits and negotiating venue contracts.
- Speaker Management – managing speaker contracts, ensuring timely delivery of speaker topics and presentations and coordinating any travel or lodging for out-of-town presenters.
- Vendor Management – interfacing with all event vendors, such as: audio-visual companies, premium vendors, caterers, transportation providers, staging companies, photographers and others, as needed.
- Premium Management – researching and procuring giveaways for your event – including attendee gifts and drawing prizes, if desired.
- Pre-Event Registration – accepting attendee registrations online, via e-mail or via phone and sending confirmations to each registered attendee.
- Onsite Event Execution – ensuring venue setup meets expectations, greeting attendees, and overseeing all vendor activities to achieve a seamless event.
- Attendee Evaluations – disseminating a post-event attendee survey and analysing results to provide you feedback on the event.
- Post-Event Analysis – delivering a post-event report detailing event performance against goals to help prepare for your next event.